Demand & Lead Generation Manager
Amwell is looking for an experienced and self-directed Demand & Lead Generation Manager to own the demand generation space. This will involve the design, implementation of strategies to quality MQLs. This role will keep quality leads nurtured, maintain and optimize lead scoring, and develop robust B2B inbound and outbound demand generation programs to help us accelerate MQL, SQL and revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience building nurture workflows within HubSpot for top and bottom funnel campaigns across the buyer’s journey and demonstrate successful campaign performance.
SilverCloud Health will support you to:
- Design, implement and optimise multi-segment and regional campaigns to support key products and drive qualified leads against target OKRs.
- Own lead generating campaigns end-to-end across email, webinars, events, website, social and more.
- Build and maintain automation and lead scoring ensuring high quality MQLs and conversions
- Create Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns for named accounts provided by Sales and discover new accounts through targeted demand generation programs
- Create campaign strategy presentations for team review and sign off, demonstrating approach, audience, target results and execution.
- Partner closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, and other cross-functional areas as it relates to go-to-market strategy, lead quality and pipeline acceleration with regular check ins to let them know how things are performing, insights into audience response and adapt to their feedback.
- Design, set up and manage live webinars and events to collect quality leads and showcase our key products
- Manage creation/production of thought-leadership assets for demand gen campaigns and projects
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly informative reports showing learnings and tell a story with the data
- Experience with media planning and campaign management across digital, social, paid ads, email nurture and other tactics that generate sales pipeline and win business
- Work with Product, Customer and Digital Marketing to ensure all campaigns are integrated.
As a Demand & Lead Generation Manager, you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in demand generation, campaign management, digital marketing for B2B products
- You have 2+ years experience working in a media planning and/or media and digital marketing agency
- Proven, hands-on experience deploying, managing, and optimizing HubSpot workflows
- Strong experience building automated lead generation campaigns
- Strong experience with in depth reporting, optimisations and A/B testing
- A strong understanding of ABM, marketing automation, CRM, lead scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence and ROI
- Excellent an extrapolating key findings and insights from data and presenting these for optimisation and reporting
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience working with cross-functional, regional teams
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills, attention to detail, high energy and enthusiasm
- Dynamic and creative with knowledge and experience of the digital landscape and online trends
- Experience working for a technology and healthcare company a plus
We take pride in offering our employees a rich purpose driven experience and dynamic people-first ecosystem that truly values the wellbeing of all employees and their families through healthy work/life balance perks such as flexible working for all, health insurance, generous vacation, and wellness days to help support their overall health.
Please note, SilverCloud will collect and process any personal data which it receives in accordance with its privacy notice. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties or public sources as needed to engage with you concerning job opportunities at SilverCloud. For example, before and during the course of your employment with us, we may collect information from public social media resources, such as your public LinkedIn profile, for recruitment purposes. We also may conduct lawful background screenings, to the extent permitted by law, through a third-party vendor for information about your past education, employment, credit and/or criminal history.