Enterprise Sales Manager EMEA (Remote)
Enterprise Sales Manager
Whilst this role is a remote position covering EMEA, the applicant should be based in the UK to meet and service clients and attend industry events.
Hubli enables sustainable, cost effective in-person collaboration at scale.
With 74% of companies reducing their office footprint due to remote working, organizations need a flexible way to allow teams to come together in-person to build relationships and collaborate without sacrificing cost or sustainability.
Hubli includes the ability to book over 200,000 spaces around the world to work, meet or stay combined with enterprise controls easily managing employee access, usage, payments, sustainability and diversity policies.
Hubli is considered the market leader in this rapidly growing space powering bookings for some of the world's largest organizations including Amazon, bp, S&P Global, Bristol Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, ASML and many more while also enjoying strategic reseller partnerships with global intermediary leaders in both business travel and real estate.
Hubli is an innovative technology replacing slow manual booking services with a fast, efficient, sustainable solution at a fraction of the cost. But, like all innovative solutions the sales process requires the ability to educate the prospect on the disruptive opportunity while constantly listening and building a clear picture of their requirements. The role requires persistence, patience and tenacity combined with a client first problem solving mindset.
You will be joining a rapidly growing international remote team. We can promise a fast moving, dynamic work environment, with continuous opportunity for growth, involvement in decision-making, responsibility and promotional opportunities.
Role and responsibilities.
- Responsibility to source and convert UK and EMEA leads into valuable mid-market enterprise clients.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively.
- Identify and represent at events and trade shows across the UK.
- Delivering new business opportunities to hubli, achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Increase revenue and new client acquisition at high growth rates.
- Building your hubli product knowledge with the ability to clearly present our value proposition.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape products and solutions to meet our client needs.
- Manage weekly reports, assessing performance versus agreed KPIs, goals and ROI
- Combine a closer mentality with the ability to unlock the client's key underlying needs and requirements.
In order to build the client base, attend industry events and liaise with the Dublin office the Enterprise Sales Executive should be based in the UK and work remotely.
- Proven track record of successfully demonstrating and selling mid-market enterprise platform solutions and driving revenue via new client acquisition. (Business travel technology is beneficial but not required.)
- Proven sales closer with the patience needed to develop a sale from initial demo, through commercial discussions and final contract sign-off.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, ideally with some start-up experience who can operate with minimal supervision and is self-motivated.
- Must have experience selling SaaS solutions across multiple markets, with an emphasis on the UK and to a lesser extent EMEA
- Ability to build strategic executive relationships with target customers.
- Acute ability to understand people, identify their problems, find solutions, sell, negotiate and effectively run a sales process
- Bring positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm to the role.
- Min 3 years' experience selling SaaS products to organizations with between 5,000 and 100,000 employees
- Excellent commercial, listening, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Resourcefulness (can turn their hand to anything).
- Creatively question, and actively listen to uncover the customers high impact, critical business needs.
- Ability to travel in the UK and Europe
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Business, desirable
- The ability to work from anywhere within the UK
- Joining us at a perfect time in our growth when product market fit is nailed, and we are ready to scale.
- Being part of the close, initial team with the opportunity to grow.
- Working with a committed international team who are also nice people.
Hubli hires globally and is 100% remote. We started life as Meetingsbooker.com with a head office in Dublin, Ireland before rebranding in 2021 most of the team is still based in Ireland while our CEO recently relocated to New York to expand our North American team.
Hubli are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome all applicants based on qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying