Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Hubli is among the most trusted brands in self-serve booking technology. We now power group accommodation, workspaces, and meeting reservations for some of the world's largest corporations including BP, Bristol Myers Squibb, Teradata, Autodesk, S&P Global, Lego, ASML and AMEX GBT are just a few.
Our journey is only just beginning however... As the world adopts a completely new way of working remotely, Hubli are now at the centre of a technology revolution. We are rolling out a host of new products that will help shape how we work into the future. From remote work hub technology to sustainability savings measurement, our software will help large global organizations, adapt to the future of business travel.
Our 'Head Office' is based In Dublin Ireland, and the team are spread out across Ireland, Mainland Europe and the US, with global suppliers and vendors, and we love what we do.
We stand over a simple culture of working hard when we need to and a strong emphasis on individual responsibility. With Hubli you are not alone. We pride ourselves on creating a great Global team, where you are encouraged to innovate and explore ideas.
If you want to sit around and wait to be told what to do, then we’re not for you. No matter what experience you have, whatever title you hold, YOU have the power to contribute to the running and success of our company, and we will push and support you to reach that next step in your career.
A little about the role
You will be at the centre of all things Hubli! You are an integral part of the operation and will enhance and develop your skills and experience quickly. As a fast paced, rapidly growing business, our responsibilities and priorities shift so that we can move and react to changing requirements, we are also passionate users and developers of technology. If there is a better way to do something, we want to know it. That means we need someone who is:
1) The owner and driver of the finance function, you will bring your professional qualifications and experience to the forefront in the role, as you manage all aspects of the finance function and financial reporting of the business.
2) Super organised and flexible to move with us, whilst ensuring rigorous process and procedures are implemented to support, regulate, and measure these changes.
3) A passionate user of technology, who loves to find better ways to work and can understand, learn, and improve the way we use our systems, or find and implement better ones.
4) Driven to develop and learn quickly, we will give you every opportunity to fast track your career and experience only if you are self-motivated to do so. You will share in our success as we grow, with significant share option benefits
5) Commercially savvy, loves looking at ways of growing our revenue
Head of Finance
Experience and Attributes