Head of DevOps and Quality Assurance
Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. We look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who ‘champion’ our cultures and values.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced manager to join our Architecture and DevOps group to manage DevOps, test systems and user acceptance teams. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing our engineering CI/CD pipeline, automation frameworks and the quality of customer deliveries.
- Spearhead and manage the DevOps, UAT and Test system teams, fostering a culture of high performance, continuous improvement and collaborative teamwork.
- Develop and implement systems and practices for continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, and proactive monitoring across our platforms and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of DevOps practices into the software development and connectivity lifecycle.
- Design and maintain a reliable and secure infrastructure to support Cubic’s software platform delivery.
- Drive the adoption of new tools and technologies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the DevOps and QA processes.
- Oversee the creation and execution of detailed test plans, test strategies, and processes for manual and automated testing.
- Liaison between our customers and the software development teams, ensuring that customer requirements are clearly understood and communicated.
- Analyse, report, and act on quality metrics and performance data to identify areas for improvement.