Test Automation Engineer
Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. So, whether you’re interested in joining us as an individual contributor, manager, senior leader – or someone who aspires to growing into a leadership role – we look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who ‘champion’ our cultures and values.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Test Automation Engineer for a 6-month contract. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for automating tests to support UAT and software development teams, working in an Agile environment. The work will primarily focus on the automation of API related tests and will involve interacting with mobile connectivity test systems with the goals of maximising the level of Test Automation and reducing release times. The work may also involve some automation of UI test. The successful candidate is expected to bring an open minded and innovative approach to their work. The role is based in the Cubic Telecom’s Dublin office and will report to the Test Manager.
- Analysing test cases and requirements to identify automation opportunities.
- Automating End 2 End test cases for API and UI applications running on microservice based platforms.
- Developing, maintaining and optimising test automation frameworks.
- Configuring and executing test automation suites/scripts using CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Configuring and maintaining API mocking tools and Connectivity Test Systems.
- Preparing and maintaining test data.
- Raising, prioritising, and ensuring the resolution of defects related to test automation systems.
- Analysing test results, preparing test reports and providing assessment of product quality to stakeholders.
- Coaching Test Engineers and Software Engineers in test automation practices.
- Work with test and development teams to maximise the level of test automation and ensure product quality.