Key Account Manager
Cubic Telecom has developed a strong portfolio of Automotive Industry software solutions which have been deployed successfully in several markets globally. Cubic provides unique software products and an end-to end connectivity management platform which have enabled our Automotive customers to deploy important mobility applications in millions of cars globally. We wish to appoint an experienced Key Account Manager who has proven skills in the management of large Automotive industry accounts. This opportunity is presented to you because you are a Sales & Customer Success professional with extensive experience in building trusted relationships and growing business within large enterprise clients, particularly within the Automotive sector.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Achievement of in year targets.
- Generate sales leads and bring them successfully to completion.
- Orchestrate and create solution concepts and proposals including winning price identification within the specified Cubic portfolio.
- Be able to negotiate creatively and successfully turn opportunities into contracts/purchase orders.
- Identify and bring to completion opportunities in existing and new business areas in the group.
- You will deliver business goals through deep understanding of our clients’ needs, and business plans and by identifying and closing high quality opportunities for Cubic solutions with these clients.
- Provide important insights to inform and shape product planning within Cubic.
- Deliver revenue budgets and achieve revenue growth targets.
- Expand product adoption within our client organisations.
- Stay current on the latest Automotive, IoT and Software industry trends.
- Collaborate with key technology and solution partners to realise complete end to end solutions for our Automotive clients.