Senior Manager, Global Content Marketing
Cubic delivers advanced software-defined connected vehicle solutions in over 190 countries and regions around the world. Working with the world's leading car makers such as Audi, Porsche, Volkswagen, SEAT and Skoda, we connect millions of vehicles globally and enable 1 billion mobile internet data transmissions daily.
We are seeking a senior content marketer who will own, create and drive a content strategy that is aligned to Cubic’s business goals, as well as craft plans based on that strategy using cross-organisational inputs. As part of this role, you will also be responsible for content creation - producing high-quality, industry-specific content that engages prospects and customers, drives industry and thought leadership and new business opportunities.
You will serve as the hub for the overall Cubic content and editorial calendars, providing high-level visibility across the organisation into cross-functional activation plans. This role is responsible for the infrastructure and processes supporting the content lifecycle, as well as content measurement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own, drive and lead the content marketing and editorial strategies for Cubic that deepens customer engagement and drives advocacy, thought leadership and business growth
- Responsible for evaluating target audiences, customer segmentation and buyer journeys to develop content strategies that engage, inform and motivate the buyer
- Responsible for managing content process workflow and inventory maintenance, as well as setting content marketing KPIs and communicating key results and measurement
- Being able to leverage market research and trends to ensure content is relevant and timely
- Collaborate closely with Campaign Marketing to produce high-quality B2B content for marketing campaigns that make an impact, and align with business and commercial goals
- Create engaging and informative campaign and editorial content across all platforms
- Contribute to quarterly marketing and business goals, objectives and KPIs