Global Employee Experience Manager
Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. So, whether you’re interested in joining us as an individual contributor, manager, senior leader – or someone who aspires to growing into a leadership role – we look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who ‘champion’ our cultures and values.
As the Global Employee Experience Manager, you will report into and work closely with our Chief People Officer as well as having high visibility, influence, and interaction with our global Leadership Teams. You will work in this key role to help Cubic Telecom as we continue our Culture journey. This will mean creating the careful balance of safeguarding the pieces of our culture that are fundamental to our DNA whilst also shaping our aspirational destination and helping to navigate us there…and keeping us honest. To do this well, you will have access and influence on large parts of Cubic and play a pivotal role with our Leadership Team.
This role has people management responsibility for two talented Office Team members and will have the freedom to work collaboratively across the entire People Team to deliver the role.
This role would suit a passionate culture champion with a strong creative and result oriented focus. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic organisation.
- Together with the CPO, develop a plan for the culture development of Cubic Telecom and partner with the leadership team and the Senior HRBP, to create alignment across our teams. Design and implement a plan to support our aspiration for our culture.
- Have primary ownership on the employee experiences and key ‘Moments that Matter’ such as onboarding, recognition, offboarding and wellbeing. Work collaboratively across the People Team on the areas of culture and leadership all in service of enhancing the Cubic employee experience across our main global locations (USA, Germany & the Philippines).
- Manage and enhance our listening strategy, the “Cubic Voice” through the use of pulse surveys, employee lifecycle surveys, feedback sessions as well as listening circles.
- Analyse employee feedback to identify areas of improvement, communicate across teams to mobilise support for the implementation of recommended changes.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a global calendar of site experiences to support our Employee Experience strategy.
- Together with our Leadership, develop and drive communications to raise awareness of Cubic’s mission, our values and guiding behaviours (together known as our Culture Code).
- Create engaging and innovation methods of communication to showcase employee engagement and culture building initiatives across all layers of the organisation.
- Be an active participant of our fledgling Culture Community Group and support the development and execution of innovative and inclusive culture programs.
- Be a passionate voice, and champion for our diversity, equity and inclusion strategy.
- Proven experience working in the areas of either employee experience, culture, and diversity, equity and inclusion. This could be as an SME, a Senior HRBP, organisational Change or People Operations role.
- Knowledgeable in organisational culture areas such as employee engagement, organisational psychology, motivation, and/or internal communications.
- Competence in people management as well as proven ability in managing senior stakeholders.
- An empathetic and pragmatic approach to solving organisational challenges through our team.
- Curiosity in exploring and adopting new practices ensuring that Cubic stays current in our approach and practice around employee experience.
- Resilience to work in an entrepreneurial environment that is growing quickly.
- An ability to take on challenges with optimism, a bias for action, and thoroughness in work quality.
- You must have an appreciation and experience in working in a global multi-cultural environment.
- You must be highly collaborative with outstanding influencing and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
We’re open-minded to consider other experiences so if you’re interested in this role, but are not sure you meet the above description, please get in touch and we can chat through the role in more detail.
- 25 days annual leave + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports and social activities
- Great annual office outings (Summer BBQ, Christmas party, charity runs)
- Bits & Bobs days (Half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs done)
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.