Service Delivery Management Lead (Contract)
Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help automotive, heavy machinery, and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new ideas. That’s Cubic, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy, enthusiasm and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
Service Delivery plays a critical role in ensuring a rich, seamless customer experience of Cubic’s products and services. We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Service Delivery Senior Manager to manage and support key customer and partner engagements in region, delivering best in class customer and partner operational account management. In addition, the day-to-day support and management of all Cubic’s Service Delivery Account Managers (SDMs) will be a critical activity of this role. This is a temporary cover role and is anticipated to run between 6 and 9 months after which other role opportunities in Service Delivery Management are expected. This role is based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Day to day management of Cubic’s Service Delivery Managers located in multiple regions worldwide.
- Ensure consistent and the highest standard of technical support and customer service at all times from every Cubic’s SDM, following Cubic Customer Experience framework.
- Provide as needed Account support to Cubic’s top tier customer(s)/ Brands as required in region.
- Drive effective stakeholder management engagement and facilitate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly triage calls with the Customer to ensure Cubic is performing to SLA (both face to face & virtual)
- Ensure Customer feedback, input and insights are identified and shared in a timely manner with the relevant Cubic team.
- Ensure all customer issues are monitored, tracked and brought to a satisfactory solution.
- Co-ordinate readiness of the relevant Customer Quarterly Operations Review (QoR) with input and knowledge of SDMs.
- Identify reporting automation opportunities to reduce manual effort in monthly reporting.
- Work with the One Cubic team to ensure operational account excellence and the highest customer satisfaction is provided to customers, brands and MNOs.
- Leverage and ensure adoption of Slack Channels for One Cubic collaboration.
- Oversee service delivery excellence in region and recommend ways to optimize performance.
- Instil discipline across the SDM community to leverage all customer surveys and feedback moments with the customer to resolve any open issues and drive improved service to the customer.
- Ensure SDMs are driving closure within the robust problem management tracking system in place.
- Work with Cubic internal support teams to provide 1st time RCA and fix to problem management and provide regular feedback to the customer and brands.
- Conduct quality review of key PM tickets with L3 & ensure consistent high standards achieved.
- Join monthly meetings with key customers supporting the SDM in place.
- Represent the customer during all major incidents, ensuring that the resolution moves forward in a timely manner, taking proactive responsibility for sharing updates with the customer.
- Where needed, manage relationships & any project/process improvement requests with Cubic stakeholders.
- Work closely with all regional MNO management (Mobile Network Operators) to ensure that their efforts support Cubic’s contractual commitments and SLAs.
- Where needed, follow up on certain Incident & Problem management ticket resolution with internal Cubic teams and providing detailed updates on Incidents, RCA and fix to customers and brands.
- Work closely with the Cubic Application Support Leads & Cubic L3 teams to ensure the following SLA’s are met including: Administration and resolution applications issues, provide detailed updates & perform RCA and fix, Identify and provide detailed resolutions that meets customer expectations, Prepare appropriate documentation for all issues and associated solutions in the relevant ticket.
- Oversee service delivery support & recommend ways to optimize performance by customer.
- Liaise with L1 Customer Care Lead on key customer account service and support.
- Provide guidance to early stage Cubic SDMs as they develop in role. Encourage and lead cross SDM collaboration to drive Service delivery excellence and that they become the Trusted Advisor to all SDMs at Cubic.
- Foster & grow a continuous learning culture at Cubic.
- Live and lead Cubic’s core values.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ yrs regional Service Delivery management experience positively impacting customer engagement.
- Natural Leader with the ability to lead a diverse team of SDMs on a common mission.
- Empathetic and good listener fostering SDM career & personal development and growth.
- Customer obsessed with excellent written, oral communication and reporting skills.
- Strong Service Delivery Management acumen.
- Ability to troubleshoot & solve complex problems.
- Up to date working knowledge of IT hardware and software with strong knowledge of Connected Devices solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technical information, processes, and applications to help deliver results in a Trusted Advisor capacity.
- Quick learner with ability to master employer-specific software.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-growing organization.
- Advocate in driving the SDMs to Trusted advisor to customers.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Degree level qualification, ideally in technology.
- Experience using tools like Jira & Confluence to capture & report issues & key project updates.
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts and SQL.
- Experience in building effective relationships external as well as internal customers including internal teams such as with Product, Software Development, Network, Test and SIM.