Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. We look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who ‘champion’ our cultures and values.other.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly flexible and innovative environment, with a passion for excellent customer experience.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Project planning, monitoring and delivery to agreed project objectives, quality, time, cost and resource baselines
- Being the client facing representative during the project phase, working to optimise the engagement model, build trusted relationships and manage customer expectations with appropriate levels of transparency
- Managing project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, including timely escalation of risks/issues as required
- Managing effective communications with external partners and internal teams
- Ensuring completion of the technical tasks while maintaining a “big picture” view
- Managing change control process during the project
- Driving the internal project team tasks through to delivery
- Engaging with multiple cross-functional & geographically distributed teams to ensure project goals are met
- Utilising Project Management tools to keep track of resources, deliverables and progress
- Contributing to ongoing development of PMO standards, processes & best practices for Program Governance
You will have a proven track record in exceptional client-facing project management skills, with the ability to own a project from start to finish. You will have experience in Software and/or Mobile Communications and/or Automotive Projects. With a methodical and logical approach to project management, you will have the ability to communicate successfully and succinctly to internal stakeholders and external clients at all levels. You will work well under pressure, with a proven ability to manage time and budget restrictions. This role will require you to work both as part of a team and alone.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer-facing Project Management role
- At least 3 years’ experience of software and/or telecommunications and/or automotive industry
- Strong ownership, communication, interpersonal, and cross functional project management skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills and experience engaging with stakeholders at team and management levels both internally and with customers/partners
- Experience working with remote/geographically distributed teams
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent data-driven, systematic and problem-solving abilities
- Sound judgment & decision-making skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A self-starter, who is curious and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Experience with Agile Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Experience in 3rd Party Integration Partner/Vendor Management
- Formal Project Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience with JIRA Portfolio, Advanced Excel skills, MS PowerPoint and/or other Project Management tools
- Third level business, technical or other relevant qualification
- 25 days annual leave + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports and social activities
- Great annual office outings (Summer BBQ, Christmas party, charity runs)
- Bits & Bobs days (Half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs done)
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.