Head of Commercial Go-to-Market (GTM)
Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. We look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who ‘champion’ our cultures and values.
This role will head up a newly formed organisation to spearhead our Strategic & Commercial Go-to-Market at Cubic Telecom.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Global Commercial GTM Strategy incl. a structured partner strategy aligned with organic execution
- Product Commercialisation End-to-End – directly taking responsibility to drive commercialisation of our global portfolio including:
- Commercial positioning (pricing, addressable markets [new & expansion], lead conversion & targeting)
- Driving Sales activities
- Coordination, driving & animation of commercial resources against the Commercial GTM plans/strategy in alignment with the CCO
- Direct Engagement with the Market – lead generation, relationship building, partner strategy & engagement
- Proactive re-drawing of the Cubic Go-to-Market positioning – drive fundamental change to our industry positioning and industry view on the space Cubic Telecom plays in:
- Content Strategy & Execution
- Presence Strategy & Execution
- Product Portfolio Shaping & Influence – working with Product Management, Solution Architecture, Technology & Business Teams to:
- Consume, shape and directly influence existing portfolio direction and investment
- New Product Development (initiation & support of incubation)
- Pnl (Revenue/Margin) Responsibility for Commercialisation in the field
- Commercial boundaries input into the field (selling guardrails for wider community)
- Strategic lifecycle management (upfront investment, distribution channels, ROI projetions, efficiency & optimisation)
- Central Support for Business Casing for Growth & Scale
- Structured Research Pillar
- Market Insights – research; central point in organisation for bi-directional consolidation of information
- Competitor Analysis – continuous maintenance and tracking of the competitor landscape
- Manage a global team of experienced GTM resources to drive a high performing team culture and successful business outcomes
- 5+ years in a commercial product leadership role
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA (or relevant Masters) preferred.
- Proven experience in commercial leadership, preferably in the telecoms or software space.
- Strong strategic mindset with the ability to drive revenue growth and market expansion.
- Excellent leadership skills, with a track record of managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Proven ability to evaluate market trends, competitor activities, and customer insights to identify new business opportunities.
- Results-oriented mindset with the ability to drive execution and achieve targets.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, with the ability to utilize data and analytics to make informed judgements.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rated) + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- Tax saver scheme
- Learning and Development Supports
- Career Development Opportunities
- Bits & Bobs days (paid half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs completed)
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Regular social events
Cubic Telecom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.