Change & Incident Manager
Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That’s us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. So, whether you’re interested in joining us as an individual contributor, manager, senior leader – or someone who aspires to growing into a leadership role – we look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who ‘champion’ our cultures and values.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Change and Incident Manager to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of change, incident, and problem management across the organization, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders are kept informed and updated on the status of our systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record in change and incident management, with excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Lead all aspects of change, incident, and problem management across the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective change, incident, and problem management processes and procedures.
- Ensure that all changes, incidents, and problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct root cause analysis on all incidents and problems and develop solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Communicate status updates to internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, customers, and partners.
- Manage and coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams to drive problem resolution.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a change and incident management role.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex change and incident management processes.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience with IT service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rated) + 2 company days
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- Tax saver scheme
- Learning and Development Supports
- Career Development Opportunities
- Bits & Bobs days (paid half day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs completed)
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports and Social Club
- Regular social events