Marketing & Events Graduate
CitySwift’s intelligent data platform powers major transport networks across the globe. Based in Galway, Ireland, CitySwift works with public sector transport authorities and bus companies to break down the barriers to accessing and interpreting transport data.
CitySwift’s platform aggregates, cleans and enriches data from hundreds of sources, equipping operators and authorities with a reliable, single source of truth. CitySwift’s insights and performance optimisations are used to understand, collaborate, and take rapid action across the network. Our partners are using data to deliver the optimal service for passengers while balancing resources of the network.
At CitySwift, you’ll get the chance to do meaningful work with measurable impact. We’re revolutionising the public transport industry and are looking for people who are driven by passion and fueled by ambition to join us on our mission.
About the Team
Our Marketers are enthusiastic, highly-driven team players that thrive in a cross-functional environment. This role offers lots of freedom and scope to make your own impact on the Marketing team at CitySwift.
About the Role
As the Marketing & Events Executive, you will be responsible for activities that grow and reinforce CitySwift’s marketing leading position in the UK.
The successful candidate will successfully plan and deliver on virtual and in-person events that generate sales pipeline, promote our content to build awareness or our product, delight our customers through marketing activities, and be a partner to our Sales and Customer Success teams.
Your ultimate goal is to generate a solid and fast-moving sales pipeline, while driving our client’s retention, loyalty and advocacy.
What you’ll do:
- Events: Manage, support, promote, and execute all external events, including virtual, trade shows, exhibitions, and CitySwift organised events and conferences. Book speaking slots at events and prep speakers and deck for these sessions.
- Customer Marketing: Co-ordinate and launch marketing campaigns around customer proof points. Collect testimonials and stats, write and launch customer stories/case studies and new partnership announcements. Co-ordinate company swag and gifts to delight customers at key milestones in their journey with us.
- Sales Enablement: Provide ad-hoc support to the Sales and Account Management team, including drafting of business cases, slides, and any other assets as required.
- Social Media Marketing: Develop social media strategy and content. Manage profiles, including Linkedin advertising.
- Employer Branding: Present CitySwift as a great place to work through our social media company profiles. Coordinate employee swag. Update our careers site with new roles and promote these through social channels.
- Copywriting: Support copy production for blogs, emails, newsletters, case studies, eBooks and so on aligned to personas, markets, brand, positioning/messaging, and SEO.
What you need:
- Ability to project manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Be comfortable collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Creative copywriting skills, with expertise in tailoring content to different audiences and personas
- An ambitious attitude with the desire to work to your own initiative – you are someone who is comfortable taking full ownership of tasks but also know when you need to get support to complete a task
- An understanding of Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM tools
It would be great if you have experience in:
- Working in a fast paced, high-growth technology company, preferably in B2B SaaS
- HubSpot (CRM, Sales Hub, Marketing Automation)
- Building high-quality marketing and sales assets aligned to brand guidelines, for example in Canva, Google Workspace Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Using project management tools like Asana, Monday.com, Trello, Notion
What we can offer:
- Very Competitive Market Salary
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme for all employees, matched company contributions
- 100% Company paid healthcare available to all employees, with the option to add dependents discounted
- Automatic enrollment for all employees into our Life Insurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave allowance, with additional company days off given throughout the year
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities based on role
- Maternity and paternity benefits (100% maternity pay for employees over 2 years of service)
- Paid Company sick pay
- Mental Health support (Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Wellbeing supports (yoga, fitness classes) and free eye tests
- Opportunity to make your mark in a high growth Irish Tech Company and help us in our mission to reduce global emissions from transport
- Bike to Work & TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Employee referral program available to all employees, opportunity to earn up to €4,000
- Service Recognition Awards and Personal Celebration benefits available to all employees
- Work Abroad Program available to all employees.
- Office in City Centre location in Galway
- Active social club where employees are encouraged to have fun together both inside and outside of work.