CitySwift’s big data platform powers major bus networks across the globe. Since its inception, CitySwift has built the world's first Mobility Intelligence as a Service platform, with a suite of products that enable bus companies to adapt bus networks for maximum efficiency and growth.
At CitySwift, you’ll get the chance to do meaningful work with measurable impact. We are revolutionising the public transport industry and are looking for people who are driven by passion and fuelled by ambition to join us on our mission.
At CitySwift we want to help everybody experience a more reliable and sustainable mode of public transport which is achieved by us, as we are digitally transforming public transport in major cities around the world and we’re looking for a Product Manager to help us realise our dream.
About the Role
As a Product Manager at CitySwift, you bring your opinions. We're continuously improving and we want you to make your voice heard. We want to hear about how you work best, your workflow, how you integrate and where you think we could improve together. You love to learn as you go and collaborate with multiple functions of the business. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly.
Our Product Managers are enthusiastic, inclusive, team players. They empathise with the users' pain points and work together to solve tough problems. They also share supportive feedback to help each other grow and improve. Our product managers are the kind of people who are committed to helping others, and using tech for good. It’s a friendly environment with regular tech talks, tech team coffee breaks and social clubs making it easier to connect with your colleagues.
The products you’ll help to build will shape the experience of millions of public transport users. Your job will be to help drive productivity, organisation and innovation across all functions of the business ensuring CitySwift ships world-class products.
What you will do:
- Managing our product roadmap: capture work and requirements from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Managing tech team sprints, scrums and ensuring an agile work process is adhered to.
- Launching new products and features, testing their performance and iterating quickly.
- Working collaboratively with engineering, marketing, Sales, UX on product development and delivery.
- Researching and engaging regularly with customers; defining and framing problems for the team.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; delivering world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
What you need
- 3+ years of experience in a product role
- Experience with working on technical platforms
- Experience with Scrum & Agile workflows
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for building empathy for user problems.
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with designers and analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven.
- You’re organised, not ad hoc.
What we can offer
- Very Competitive Market Salary
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme for all employees, matched company contributions
- 100% Company paid healthcare available to all employees, with the option to add dependents discounted
- Automatic enrollment for all employees into our Life Insurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave allowance, with additional company days off given throughout the year
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities based on role
- Maternity and paternity benefits (100% maternity pay for employees over 2 years of service)
- Paid Company sick pay
- Mental Health support (Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Wellbeing supports (yoga, fitness classes) and free eye tests
- Opportunity to make your mark in a high growth Irish Tech Company and help us in our mission to reduce global emissions from transport
- Bike to Work & TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Employee referral program available to all employees, opportunity to earn up to €4,000
- Service Recognition Awards and Personal Celebration benefits available to all employees
- Work Abroad Program available to all employees.
- Office in City Centre location in Galway
- Active social club where employees are encouraged to have fun together both inside and outside of work!