CitySwift’s big data platform powers major bus networks across the globe. Since its inception, CitySwift has built the world's first Mobility Intelligence as a Service platform, with a suite of products that enable bus companies to adapt bus networks for maximum efficiency and growth.
At CitySwift, you’ll get the chance to do meaningful work with measurable impact. We are revolutionising the public transport industry and are looking for people who are driven by passion and fueled by ambition to join us on our mission.
About the Role
As Solutions Analyst at CitySwift, you will be a key member of the Solutions Team, working closely with Sales, Customer Success and Engineering to ensure successful solution design and design. You will be a link between the Commercial and Technical teams, completing pre-sales data assessments and post-sale integrations.
- Identify customers needs and the business objectives that our solution should fulfil
- Analyse how well our existing solutions meet customer needs and provide a gap analysis
- Continuously suggest and implement improvements to tools and techniques to help scale the team's operations
- Work with our Sales and Solution team to design and run demos
- Communicate with customers to understand and document their data integration needs
- Analyse customer data to assess its suitability and quality for integration
- Document data and integration requirements in solutions design documentation
- Develop and build customer integrations using appropriate tools and techniques
- Plan and schedule engineering support for complex integrations
- Communicate integration status internally and externally, ensuring stakeholders are informed of progress and any issues
- Identify and manage risks and blockers to the completion of an integration, collaborating with cross-functional teams to resolve
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics or a related field
- Proven experience in data integration, preferably in a customer-facing role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable working with data to make informed decisions
- Experience using Python for data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of data integration tools and techniques, as well as project management methodologies and best practices
- Familiarity with programming languages and APIs used in data integration
- Experience with cloud-based data integration platforms, such as Google Cloud
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and data analysts.
Benefits & Perks at CitySwift
- Very Competitive Market Salary
- Automatic enrolment into our pension scheme for all employees, matched company contributions
- 100% Company paid healthcare available to all employees, with the option to add dependents discounted
- Automatic enrollment for all employees into our Life Insurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave allowance, with additional company days off given throughout the year
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities based on role
- Maternity and paternity benefits (100% maternity pay for employees over 2 years of service)
- Paid Company sick pay
- Mental Health support (Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Wellbeing supports (yoga, fitness classes) and free eye tests
- Opportunity to make your mark in a high growth Irish Tech Company and help us in our mission to reduce global emissions from transport
- Bike to Work & TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Employee referral program available to all employees, opportunity to earn up to €4,000
- Service Recognition Awards and Personal Celebration benefits available to all employees
- Work Abroad Program available to all employees.
- Office in City Centre location in Galway
- Active social club where employees are encouraged to have fun together both inside and outside of work!