ChannelSight are looking for a talented Account Executive to join our Sales team in Dublin.
ChannelSight is an Irish eCommerce SaaS vendor offering a range of “Where to Buy” and Digital Shelf solutions to global manufacturers like Philips, BSH, and Sony. As we continue to scale our business and watch more and more companies leverage our products to optimise their online operations, we’re proud of our success in helping to shape the way in which products will be bought and sold online in the future.
This role is based at our Clontarf Office and offers a hybrid work option so the suitable candidate should be based in the Dublin area in order to commute. For international applicants, you must hold a valid visa and work permissions for Ireland in order to be considered for this role.
For an experienced candidate, this is a chance to join a high-growth company with big growth plans. We have a track record of promoting internally and have accelerated many of the careers of our current employees. Our employees are given flexibility & autonomy in getting the job done. We offer highly competitive compensation packages. Depending on your salary, you'll be entrusted with an ambitious quarterly quota ranging from 80k to 120k.
What will this role entail?
The role of the Account Executive is to drive net new acquisition, targeting new logos with the goal of onboarding a new client onto one of ChannelSight’s products. Specifically, you will be:
- Managing the deal cycle from open to close, and consistently achieving quota
- Engaging in outbound activity, such as cold calling, emailing, and social selling
- Working closely with a BDR to drive maximum opportunity from an account book and a supporting territory
- Managing a pipeline & forecasting a quarterly number
- Maintaining accurate call planning and data within the CRM
- Learning about the value of the ChannelSight product portfolio in detail, and extending your knowledge of eCommerce
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 1-2+ years of experience in a revenue-generating role
- Familiarity with MEDDICC, or another deal framework
- Familiarity with a sales methodology such as SPIN, Challenger, or Sandler
- Experience with cold outbounding
- Experience with online advertising or selling an eCommerce solution
Experience comes in many forms, and skills have many use cases, so if you think you could be the right fit for this role and are excited by it, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all of our ideal requirements. There is no one “perfect” candidate, and our assessment is based not only on experience but on culture fit and enthusiasm.