Sales Executive - Europe
We are looking to fill immediate openings for motivated sales executives to be a key part of Alpha Wireless’ continued growth in Europe. This is a great opportunity, and we are looking for the right individuals to grow with us.
Alpha Wireless designs and manufactures new and innovative telecommunications infrastructure solutions for the emerging needs of 5G including:
- A Tri-Sector antenna platform offering the performance of a macro site with a small cell footprint
- Concealment products to accelerate site-building and ease zoning
- The ability to provide our customers with customised solutions from whiteboard to prototype in 90 days
Headquartered in Ireland, Alpha Wireless has over 15 years of experience in providing reliable and leading-edge infrastructure solutions to mobile and fixed wireless service providers around the world.
All designs have optimised radiation patterns which help to improve overall network performance, and real trials have shown significant capacity improvements and cost savings when Alpha Wireless solutions are used. With offices and facilities in Europe, the USA and Australia, Alpha Wireless products are deployed by most RAN vendors and many tier-1 network operators. We pride ourselves on being first to market on new technologies, and in giving unparalleled technical support.
To change the way wireless networks are built, by designing innovative and high-performance products, and through the provision of unparalleled customer service.
- Generate and develop business in the assigned region, including ownership of a set of target accounts with a personal sales target
- Be sufficiently knowledgeable about Alpha Wireless’ antenna products to deliver presentations on their unique performance benefits
- Emphasise the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Prepare quotes and negotiate prices and terms
- Develop strong, credible relationships with customers and with channel partners
- Prepare account plans for your key accounts
- Work collaboratively with other sales, marketing and product personnel across the company to identify, nurture and convert new prospective customers
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss evolving needs
- Manage channel partners in the target accounts
- Proactively identify new market/client opportunities
- Proactively manage sales campaigns
- Meet key clients and prospects within established accounts regularly to build and
nurture the relationship, as well as look out for further opportunities
- Be a champion for new product requests from your accounts
- Participate and help shape “Go To Market” planning for the company
- Help sharpen and shape general sales messaging and differentiation
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in sales in the telecoms industry or product marketing of external antenna products would be very beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive sales experience
- Proven ability to grow and manage sales through complex channels and in various markets.
- Willingness to travel 70% plus. Travel includes trade shows, customer visits, team meetings, and international travel to customer locations and facilities worldwide
- Be 100% willing to adopt the established sales process used in Alpha Wireless, including full and transparent usage of the Salesforce platform which is heavily used by Sales, Marketing and Product personnel
Other Desired Skills and Abilities
- Must excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- A collaborative, yet, competitive and resilient attitude with a strong work ethic is desired.
- Well-honed negotiation skills and strong business acumen are required.
- Customer service oriented with a high level of integrity and character.
- Ability to build rapport across the company, including strong interpersonal skills, good listening, and coaching skills.
- Solid technology skills, including proficiency with MS Excel, Word, Salesforce and PowerPoint.
- Personable, approachable, coupled with a sense of humour.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alpha Wireless, LTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity.
Contact information: Please send resume/CV to Fiona: email@example.com